[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and frames...

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Tue Sep 16 12:26:51 EDT 2008

On mercredi 17 sept. 08, at 00:53, Nathaniel Cunningham wrote:

> If neither of the above options is checked, then Cmd-W simply closes
> the
> buffer, and the window if more than one exists in the current
> frame.  Frame
> behavior is the emacs default -- the top item in buffer-list is
> displayed in
> the same frame.

I suppose that is where the problem is.

Imagine I have a number of frames opened. As well as a number of
buffers.

I want to close the front frame but Cmd+W only closes the buffer(s)
that can be closed and then cycles the buffer list.

Considering that I have another frame open, I would expect this one to
close.

As for the last opened frame, I suppose I'd like to see all the
buffers closed one by one until the last one is closed along with the
frame.

Jean-Christophe Helary