[OS X Emacs] latex error???

Jesper Ryge Jesper.Ryge at ki.se
Thu Sep 18 06:38:45 EDT 2008

i dunno if there is a list for ESS in particuler, but its built in to
the new versions of aquamacs so there is no need for the installation of
additional packages anymore - u just need R up and running on ur
mashine.  so its pretty smooth to get going:-) just type M-x R and u
should be up an running... R scripts open in a aquamacs window can be
evaluated/Sourced by C-c C-b, which i find very useful. good luck:-)

jesper Ryge