[OS X Emacs] cursor getting stuck

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:44:36 EDT 2008

Cro,

I have changed the subject line to something appropriate.

Does this go away when you turn off visual-line-mode?

I'd be able to fix this problem if you gave a step-by-step, minimal
example to reproduce.  I would think that only one of your packages is
sufficient to reproduce.
I expect this to be related to some hidden chunks of text in the buffer.

- David

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!