[OS X Emacs] cursor getting stuck

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:52:39 EDT 2008

On 25 Sep 2008, at 11:30, C. R. Oldham wrote:

> So what I did to test was start Emacs, start ECB with M-x ecb-
> activate, and C-x C-f to open my Preferences.el.  Scrolling around
> in the Preferences.el buffer results in strange point behavior
> (warping to different windows, bouncing around or getting "stuck" in
> code blocks).
>
> Is that a minimal enough report?

OK, can someone with ECB and Elisp know-now find out what exactly is
going on?
I reckon it's got to do with some hidden code blocks.  Usually we
should be able to navigate them just fine...

> And is the correct "fix" simply to set the visual-line-mode global
> to nil in Preferences.el?

It's a workaround... You'll lose some functionality.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!