[OS X Emacs] 1.5 and "open -a"

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:03:20 EDT 2008

Tom,
you're right about this.
The reason for it is that the last visible frame is not actually
deleted when you press Command-W, but hidden, because GNU Emacs is
unable to delete the last remaining frame (at least not without
crashing).

I can add a workaround to the workaround by actually deleting the
hidden frame after the user has opened another one.

- D

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!