[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs, Tramp and command-line

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:07:44 EDT 2009

Olivier,

the "open" command cannot pass parameters and other arbitrary material
to an application.
You will need to start the Aquamacs application as described in plenty
of places (as is done to start it with '-Q').

Alternatively, use "emacsclient" (included within the Aquamacs .app
bundle).  That should allow you to open things with Tramp.

Hope that helps.
- David

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!