[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs, Tramp and command-line

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:46:55 EDT 2009

On Apr 10, 2009, at 4:10 AM, Olivier Marti wrote:

> I don't really understand what you mean with the '-Q' option. You
> mean I should have tried that to be sure that the problem is no due
> to my personal settings ?

No, that was just a hint to help you search for the right Emacs binary
inside the .app bundle, because the path is mentioned in this context
all the time.

Starting without customization is now better done with the Help menu,
anyways.

Emacsclient seems to be the best solution for your problem - glad it's
working now.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!