[OS X Emacs] Re: Return of dired mode problems like in Aquaemacs 1.7

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Aug 15 21:29:26 EDT 2009

Am 16.08.2009 um 01:13 schrieb David Reitter:

> How do you reproduce?  Where do you set these env vars, in Emacs
> with setenv, or in the login shell, or in the parent process that
> starts Emacs (e.g., Terminal/shell)?

I invoke from a *shell* buffer:

	env LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 ..../emacs/nextstep/
Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q -l <minimal elisp> &

You can easily change the locales and also the binary. BTW, the "-l
<minimal elisp>" doesn't work, nothing gets loaded, and I have to
toggle-debug-on-error...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Theory and practice are the same, in theory, but, in practice, they
are different.