[OS X Emacs] aquamacs 1.9 and skim

Arthur Ogus ogus at math.berkeley.edu
Sun Dec 13 11:48:52 EST 2009

Dear David,

Your doubts had already occurred to me, which is why I have been silent until now.
But indeed, all I do is bind C-c C-v to what is I think the correct jump-to-pdf entry.
I find auctex customization very difficult to understand, and instead just pieced this together
from so old code I had on hand.

I'm pretty rusty on emacs lisp, and have been involved in a big writing project do even dare look
at the 2.0 preview, so I don't think I can offer to help at this time.

Anyway, here is what i wrote (actually cut form something a bit bigger which allows one to choose
between Skim and TeXniscope).

Should I make it public or not?

 (setq TeX-output-view-style
      (quote (("^dvi$" "." "open -a TeXniscope %o")
"/Applications/Skim.app/Contents/SharedSupport/displayline %n %o %b"))))

Best,

Arthur Ogus