[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs steals focus?

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 09:51:56 EST 2009

Hi all!

I'm quite new to emacs and aquamacs, so I apologize if my problem is not
caused by aquamacs. I use aquamacs with a module called agda-mode (for agda,
a dependently typed programming language) and it's quite slow at loading and
typechecking its files so I often switch to another program in Mac OS while
I wait. When it finishes typechecking, aquamacs gives itself focus and sends
its window to the front, which is often annoying. I don't know if this is
caused by my agda-mode module or by aquamacs itself, but can anyone suggest
how I might disable this? Is there a particular function I should search for
in the various agda-mode .el files that causes this focus-stealing to
happen?

Thanks!
Daniel