[OS X Emacs] trying to debug problem with Aquamacs 1.6

Art Werschulz agw at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 10:04:04 EST 2009

Hi.

I finally found the problem.  I had forgotten about the file
	~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/customizations.el
Sure enough, that file had a line that appeared to always enable gnus-
undo.

The reason I'm broadcasting the solution is that I wouldn't be
surprised if other folks (with a GNU Emacs background) might also
forget about the customizations.el file.

Thanks, Dave, for being a good sounding board for this problem.

Art Werschulz
207 Stoughton Avenue, Cranford  NJ 07016-2838
(908) 272-1146