[OS X Emacs] Minibuffer appearance

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:16:52 EST 2009

Greetings!

I am running today's Aquamacs 1.7CVS.   I would like to know how to
change the appearance of the minibuffer.

I like to have a black background and a white foreground (text
characters).   I was able to do so for the main panel:

Options -> Appearance -> Background color ...   then choose black
Options -> Appearance -> Foreground color ....  then choose white

However, the minibuffer remains white with black text.   Is it
possible to change that?

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
Saint-Exupéry