[OS X Emacs] Fortran syntax highlighting in Aquamacs

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Feb 12 16:13:34 EST 2009

Am 12.02.2009 um 21:29 schrieb Bill Sacks:

> I will just deal with this syntax highlighting problem until
> Aquamacs is updated to use the changes in emacs v. 23, whenever
> that is released.

You could use the Cocoa variant of GNU Emacs 23.0.90 ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software
'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
designers and quality assurance people in its wake.