[OS X Emacs] View icon

Jan Rosinski jrosinsk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:36:33 EST 2009

Thanks, here is more information.

Finder, "Get Info", with a PDF file, gives Preview (default).
I am running Aquamacs in Latex PDF mode and a click on View icon
  opens X11.
When I use menu item Jump To PDF in AUCTeX, it opens Skim;
thus only View behaves strangely.

I want to keep Preview.app as default for the system but
only change to Skim in Aquamacs.  Thanks.

Jan