[OS X Emacs] Tab completion for .mailrc, and Xcode external editor

John Velman velman at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 17:31:23 EST 2009

This is kind of a test -- I just got my email in gnus working (I'm
quite new to emacs, but that's a long story),  but I do have a couple
of questions:

1) Putting (add-hook 'mail-mode-hook 'mail-abbrevs-setup) in my
Preferences.el  works as advertised with my .mailrc, but is there a
way to get tab completion to work?  I can't always remember my
aliases!

2) I usually use the XCode default editor, but sometimes like to open
in a separate editor for some special purpose.  Was using MacVim,
which works fine.  The problem with aquamacs is -- I usually keep my
xcode running in spaces-space2, while aquamacs is running is
spaces-space1.

When I double click on the file name in xcode, it indeed opens a tab
in aquamacs -- back in space 1.  Does anyone know how to get it to go
to the space where I did the double-click?  (Or should I go back to
MacVim ;-)?

Thanks,

John Velman