[OS X Emacs] Newbie question: Aquamacs autoscroll in second frameor buffer

Christian Liesen christian.liesen at hfh.ch
Fri Feb 27 16:33:44 EST 2009

Hi David,

many thanks for this hint and the quick reply. Unfortunately, the
problem persists.

I send code to R with C-c C-j, C-c C-p and C-c C-b. I followed your
advice to call R with M-x R, but to no avail. It does not scroll, no
matter where I open it (separate frame or split view or another tab)
or if I open it first or second. I erased all customization in all
groups, too, but there is no difference.

Anything else I could try?

Many thanks,
Christian