[OS X Emacs] latex on aquamacs

Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Wed Jan 21 12:02:16 EST 2009

On Jan 21, 2009, at 10:24 AM, Jan Rosinski wrote:

> I have two questions.
>
> 1. I am rather an advanced  user of latex but a novice on aquamacs.
> Is there a good source to learn aquamacs specifics for  latex?
> (Sample macros, key-bindings for latex? A screencast?)

The best place to start is the Auc-TeX manual (See the LaTeX menu,
when a Latex document is loaded). You won't finish it any time soon
(unless your memory is better than mine!). Then, the reftex manual
(see Ref:Documentation:Info when a latex doc is open). Again, they
both do so much, it's hard to absorb. The help menu has the "emacs
tutorial", which I don't know if I've gotten through yet (patience is
not one of my virtues).

I have a shortcut sheet I made for myself that I'll send offline, FWIW.
Joe