[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 1.6: find-file force frame selection?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 28 17:46:04 EST 2009

Am 28.01.2009 um 21:49 schrieb Stefan Vollmar:

> However, if the file I select happens to have an associated tab in
> the other frame, Aquamacs will activate the "wrong" frame and bring
> the corresponding tab to the front.

This is tabs related – I see the same behaviour in the X client
variant of GNU Emacs 23.0.60 ... or the Cocoa Emacs.app!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your
mind.
	- D. E. Knuth, The TeXbook, Addison-Wesley 1984, 1986, 1996, p. 9