[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.0+ nightly build

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:24:32 EDT 2009

Greetings!

I just installed the latest Aquamacs 2.0 Cocoa build.  I installs OK
and then when I run it on a OSX 10.5.7 MacBook on the menu bar only
Aquamacs/Cocoa appears.   I try to open a file C-x C-f or try anything
else and nothing happens.   Am I missing something or this is just the
status of the build and I have to wait for later versions where this
works?

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934