[OS X Emacs] ixamia

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:22:41 EDT 2009

I'm attaching a message from an Aquamacs user below - one of many that
I have received.

People would like imaxima included.  I looked into this a while ago
and thought that there are a lot of dependencies.  Still, it might be
nice to include support at least at some level.

Is anyone here interested in these packages and could make the
necessary changes in Aquamacs to include them, and then maintain the
configuration of packages in the distribution?

Thanks
- David

Begin forwarded message: