[OS X Emacs] Using system shortcuts in Aquamacs?

Moritz Ulrich ulrich.moritz at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 6 06:29:49 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a question about the Emacs/OSX integration:

I've defined a shortcut for a service-menu-entry in the system
preferences -> keyboard -> keyboard shortcuts.

This works in every application, but Aquamacs (Nightly, 2009-Jul-05)
captures this keystroke and don't pass it to the system.
It's a real useful shortcut (It gets the currently selected text and
does something with it) which I use much, and it would be very good if
I could use it in Aquamacs too.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

I hope for an answer.

Best regards,