[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 2.0 - Icon survey

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 07:27:12 EDT 2009

I think # 1 is the nicest looking, but it does not stand out in my dock or
app switcher in day to day work.  It seems smaller than the other icons even
in your pictures.
Comparing it to the skim icon a couple of ideas:
1.  Could the whole clipboard be slightly enlarged?
2.  Make the gnu head bigger on the page.. more like the size of the pdf
patch in the skim icon.
3.  make the pen slightly bigger.

number 8 also seems like a good choice.  It too could be made to stand out
more with a larger gnu head.

Brad Miller
Computer Science, Luther College