[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 2.0 - Icon survey

Cesareo Garci’a Rodicio cesareo at cesareox.com
Tue Jul 14 17:56:25 EDT 2009

Dear David:

I prefer #6 (Aquamacs 1.x series) because it's simple and bind it with
GNU Emacs. In my opinion using pencils, notebooks or a keyboard only add
some confussion.

Perhaps improving color (or shape, transparencies or similar) could be a
good alternative, but I'm not a designer so :-)

Anyway, whatever icon set you choose, I keep using Aquaemacs ;-)

Regards
Cesáreo
www.cesareox.com