[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 2.0 - Icon survey

George Nurser gnurser at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:14:49 EDT 2009

I would go for the present icon #6. It is simple, recognizable and uncluttered.

However, if you feel that a new icon is required to recognize the
merging of the cocoa port with the Aquamacs additions, then I guess #8
looks best, followed by #1. #2-5 are too fussy, with inelegant pens;
the e of emacs is I think unclear.

Perhaps the word emacs in the  splash screen font could appear
underneath the bison head in #8?

--George Nurser.