[OS X Emacs] seeing artifacts from certain characters

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jul 28 14:07:23 EDT 2009

Am 28.07.2009 um 18:53 schrieb Jonathan Swartz:

> I just noticed, too, that the artifact in a space will go away if I
> move the cursor over it.

Maybe it's a font cache issue. There are some utilities which can
clean them.

I think I've seen similiar effects. I don't remember when (years ago,
probably), and I don't remember what I did then. For me Carbon
Emacsen were never important, because the X11 client versions are as
fast as me.

--
Greetings

   Pete

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
				– Douglas Adams