[OS X Emacs] [Carbon Emacs] fringe-width and fullscreen

Karl Maihofer ignoramus at gmx.de
Fri Jul 31 13:28:46 EDT 2009

Dear Emacs-Users,

i'd like to use Carbon Emacs in fullscreen mode with a design similar to
DarkRoom/WriteRoom.

For fullscreen mode I use the following in my .emacs:

(defun toggle-fullscreen ()
   (interactive)
   (set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen
       (if (frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen)
            nil
            'fullboth)))

In my "normal" setup i have fringes that are 15 wide:

(setq-default left-fringe-width 15)
(setq-default right-fringe-width 15)

Could anybody help me to integrate the last commands in the fullscreen
function to set the fringes in fullscreen mode to 200? When i swith back
to "normal" view, the fringes should be set back to 15.

Thanks a lot!

Karl