[OS X Emacs] Re: auto-close pairs/skeleton-pair and German keyboard layout

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:33:36 EDT 2009

On Mar 16, 2009, at 3:49 PM, Johannes Brauer wrote:

> I installed AutoPairs, too. I works in any application exept in
> Aquamacs. Typing ( for example I get ()) - 2 closing parentheses.
> The same happens with braces and square brackets.

I reproduce.  However, this is not the case for non-emulated keyboard
layouts, nor for Cocoa Aquamacs (based on Emacs 23), which can be
downloaded as an early test version here (please do not distribute or
announce anywhere):

http://braeburn.aquamacs.org/23/   [This is work-in-progress.]

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!