[OS X Emacs] Re: Configure Hard Wrap Option

xah lee xahlee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:39:19 EDT 2009

Try  Meta+longlines-mode.

That gives you soft wrapping. Note: as of now it's kinda buggy. My
experiences is that sometimes if you paste something long, it screws up, or
if you call some command that transform the selected region.

I think no softwrap or visual margin is a major usability problem of emacs.
I think aquamacs emacs did a great emacs modenization job, somehow it missed
this one.

• The Modernization of Emacs
  http://xahlee.org/emacs/modernization.html

  Xah