[OS X Emacs] Re: auto-close pairs/skeleton-pair and German keyboard layout

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:09:19 EDT 2009

Johannas, can this version of Aquamacs be installed alongside the
stable version of Aquamacs?   I would like to try it out, but do not
want to clobber my  Aquamacs 1.7 installation.

BTW, I love Aquamacs.  My only wish would be to have the imaxima
package included.  See
http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/imaxima/Site/Welcome.html

Danke,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
Saint-Exupéry