[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Upgrade Loses Font Options

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 11:49:05 EDT 2009

Hi Aquamacs List,

I just upgraded from Aquamacs 1.5 (based on GNU Emacs 22.3.2) to
Aqumacs 1.7 (based on 22.3.1). All my font face and theme options
seem to be ignored.

If I run the old version the colors I had chosen are used, so they
are in the preferences file, they are just not being respected by
the current version, or new defaults have been installed so my "use
as default" isn't being defaulted to.

I've noticed this with past upgrades too. Any advice on how to use
my existing default themes with an upgrade?

Thanks,

   Ken Mankoff