[OS X Emacs] LaTeX toolbar problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Mar 31 19:00:24 EDT 2009

Am 31.03.2009 um 18:04 schrieb Norm Gall:

> So I go to the customisation for that a-list (Customize Group: Tex
> Tool Bar, Tex Bar Latex Buttons).

I'm not using the latest version of Carbon Emacs (still on Tiger),
but I am using the latest AUCTeX (11.85). And I can't see a
customisation option for the tool-bar ... Could it be that you edit
an object of Emacs' own TeX and LaTeX modes? This is not available
when AUCTeX is activated.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Clovis' Consideration of an Atmospheric Anomaly:
         The perversity of nature is nowhere better demonstrated
         than by the fact that, when exposed to the same atmosphere,
         bread becomes hard while crackers become soft.