[OS X Emacs] LaTeX on Aquamacs 1.7 not working

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:36:22 EDT 2009

On May 18, 2009, at 1:01 PM, Anil N. Hirani wrote:

> Thanks for the prompt reply. I started Aquamacs without
> customizations as suggested and indeed LaTeX worked fine. How should
> I proceed after that ? I am fine with removing any customizations I
> might have done.

OK, you need to find all your customizations.  The Aquamacs manual (or
quicker, the Wiki) has a list of possible locations.  Perhaps you have
some old code / plugins / packages around that cause the problem.
I suspect that your "load-path" variable  is misconfigured, or that a
latex file from the wrong place is loaded.

Hope that helps.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!