[OS X Emacs] latex compilation in pdf via ps

Dr. Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Sun Oct 4 12:07:27 EDT 2009

Thanks Pete for the hint!

I added

("simpdftex" "simpdftex latex %t" TeX-run-command t t "Simpdftex")

to TeX-command-list and generating pdf from my powerdot/latex files
via dvips works fine.

But the great integration with the pdf-viewer Skim by Aquamacs does
not work anymore. Skim doesn't recognize that there is a new pdf file.
The View command forces Skim to open the pdf file in a new window.

How I can repair the Skim integration?

Johannes
Am 04.10.2009 um 01:10 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Am 04.10.2009 um 00:11 schrieb Dr. Johannes Brauer:
>
>> I am using powerdot, so I have to to use latex compilation in pdf
>> via ps.
>

> You can use the customisation interface to add simpdftex (its first
> first argument is tex or latex) as another TeX command for AUCTeX.
> Simpdftex is quite powerful and it might need a few extra
> customisations to produce the perfect output.
>
> --
> Mit friedvollen Grüßen
>
>   Pete
>
> Gut durch ist besser als unten durch!

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682