[OS X Emacs] latex compilation in pdf via ps

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Oct 4 12:35:43 EDT 2009

Am 04.10.2009 um 18:07 schrieb Dr. Johannes Brauer:

> But the great integration with the pdf-viewer Skim by Aquamacs does
> not work anymore. Skim doesn't recognize that there is a new pdf file.
> The View command forces Skim to open the pdf file in a new window.
>
> How I can repair the Skim integration?

The problem is that simpdftex does *not* reuse the PDF file. By
default. I think there was an update released to make simpdftex re-
use the formerly created PDF file, but I don't recall any details –
mostly not using the script! Could be Skim has an option to test the
file name and not the file's inode...

Hopefully someone else has the missing details!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The best way to accelerate a PC is 9.8 m/s²