[OS X Emacs] how to get arrows in fringes

siemsen at ucar.edu siemsen at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 21 11:14:33 EDT 2009

I'm running Aquamacs version "2.0preview".  When lines are too long to
fit in a frame, I want to see little curved arrows in the fringe,
indicating that the line has been continued on a new line.  I've
played with various settings in Options -> View -> Fringe, but I can't
seem to make the arrows appear.  I know it's possible to see arrows,
because I've seen them in version 1.9.  Is this something that changed
in 2.0, or am I just not finding the right setting?

-- Pete