[OS X Emacs] "perfect" Aquamacs settings

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:37:53 EDT 2009

Howdy!

I am a fairly new Emacs and OSX user.   I am very pleased with
Aquamacs (yes, I have made a donation :-) ) and consider it to be the
"perfect" Emacs.   I am also using Ubunty Linux and have the GNU Emacs
23.1 snapshot version installed.   The way this emacs looks and
behaves it sad compared to Aquamacs.    It is possible to create an
.emacs config file for Linux using the settings that I have for
Aquamacs?   I do not use an .emacs file for Aquamacs.

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934