[OS X Emacs] I must have done something stupid

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 09:43:54 EDT 2009

Hi Nathaniel:

2009/9/16 Nathaniel Cunningham <nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com>:
> Spell checking has not yet been incorporated into the 2.0 master, although
> it has been added to the spelling branch.  This will include integration
> with the OS X spellchecker, as well as the cocoAspell integration
> improvements from version 1.4+.  There is bug I have not yet squashed in the
> code that integrates the OS X spellchecker into Aquamacs, causing a hang
> depending on the face of the buffer being spellchecked.  Once this is fixed
> and tested, the spelling branch will be merged into the 2.0 master.

Thanks for the explanation and many thanks for your work on Aquamacs.
 I am a recent convert to Emacs (and LaTeX) and find myself using
Emacs for more and more tasks.

I am really looking forward to Aquamacs 2.0.

Best regards,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934