[OS X Emacs] ESS through Aquamacs

Gregory Ryslik rsaber at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 20:35:10 EDT 2010

So after playing around with it some more I think I have found the problem:

It correctly highlights "proc mixed"  but does not highlight "Proc Mixed". As SAS is generally not case sensitive I tend to capitalize Procedures and Names to make it easier to read. Any way in getting aquamacs to recognize that?

Also, is there a way I can add the "SAS" mode directly to the Menu located in "New Buffer -> In Mode".

Thanks again for all your help!

Kind regards,
Greg