[OS X Emacs] Not real an emacs question -- stickiness

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Tue Apr 20 13:39:04 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:

> Am 20.04.2010 um 19:16 schrieb David Frascone:
>

>  So, how do I make one frame stick to every space, and all other frames be
>> locked to their current space (whatever it may be)?
>>

> Move the immobile ones. And then see what happens. As I wrote: with Finder
> it works. Now go ahead and and have your own experience!

Just tried:
*  Set emacs to every space.
*  Verified that it was on every space with ctrl-arrows.
*  Then opened a 2nd window.
*  It was on every space.  Confirmed with Ctrl-arrow keys.
*  Hit F8 to bring up spaces, moved the 2nd winow away, elsewhere.
* Hit f8 again, and both windows were still on every space.

Remember, I don't necessarily want to lock particular windows down.  I want
one particular window on every space, and the rest wherever I put them.

-Dave