[OS X Emacs] Not real an emacs question -- stickiness
dave at frascone.com
Tue Apr 20 13:39:04 EDT 2010
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:
> Am 20.04.2010 um 19:16 schrieb David Frascone:
> So, how do I make one frame stick to every space, and all other frames be
>> locked to their current space (whatever it may be)?
> Move the immobile ones. And then see what happens. As I wrote: with Finder
> it works. Now go ahead and and have your own experience!
* Set emacs to every space.
* Verified that it was on every space with ctrl-arrows.
* Then opened a 2nd window.
* It was on every space. Confirmed with Ctrl-arrow keys.
* Hit F8 to bring up spaces, moved the 2nd winow away, elsewhere.
* Hit f8 again, and both windows were still on every space.
Remember, I don't necessarily want to lock particular windows down. I want
one particular window on every space, and the rest wherever I put them.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MacOSX-Emacs