[OS X Emacs] Not real an emacs question -- stickiness

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Apr 20 18:37:24 EDT 2010

Am 20.04.2010 um 19:39 schrieb David Frascone:

> Just tried:
> *  Set emacs to every space.
> *  Verified that it was on every space with ctrl-arrows.
> *  Then opened a 2nd window.
> *  It was on every space.  Confirmed with Ctrl-arrow keys.
> *  Hit F8 to bring up spaces, moved the 2nd winow away, elsewhere.
> * Hit f8 again, and both windows were still on every space.

Well, it would work when you would "unstick" Aquamacs and just have n
frames open, one in each space. Since all frames share the same
buffers an n+1st frame is not necessary to have complete access. (I
keep Emacs.app hidden in dock.)

I would like to see Spaces have a functionality like Open Look Virtual
Window Manager, olvwm.

--
Greetings

   Pete

America believes in education: the average professor earns more money
in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week.
				– Evan Esar