[OS X Emacs] Re: Aquamacs Cursor movement and word wrapping: C-e, C-a, C-n, C-p

Kao Felix kcfelix at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 00:23:38 EDT 2010

> Soft Word Wrap does get a checkmark when it's active.  Does this not work for you?  If so, in which circumstances?

Sorry about that. I've noticed it yesterday while I was working on fullscreen and it seems to be the menu misbehaving when fullscreen is active. There are other menu issues when in fullscreen mode, but I didn't manage to identify all the steps to reproduce them and make a proper bug report.

> I am renaming "Auto Word Wrap in Text Modes" to "Auto-Detect Word Wrap in Text Files".  Better?

That seems a lot clearer. Does that mean that wraping is active on text buffers only when there are long lines? If it's that than the new name would be much more helpful IMO. From the old name I thought only that word wrapping was on automatically for text buffers.

--
Kao Félix