[OS X Emacs] Re: Switching to Aquamacs: Some Odd Issues with Faces

Craig Finseth fin at helium.iphouse.net
Tue Jun 8 15:40:06 EDT 2010

   I don't see this behavior, if I take "mark is set" to means "mark is =
   active", i.e. a region is highlighted.
   If we just take the mark as set - not sure what the inconvenience is.  =
   But I am used to `transient-mark-mode'; with t-m-m off, I could imagine =
   that this is a problem.  Can you elaborate?

I don't see it as a problem after a cut, but after a paste.

C-space
<move>
C-W
<move to new space>
C-Y
	you have text, but the mark is active, so if you do...
C-Y
	again, you don't get the second copy that you were after

It's not a problem in itself, but it is different and it's a pain when
moving around.

Craig