[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs -- new buffer in new frame

prathouz at uchicago.edu prathouz at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 21 15:10:12 EDT 2010

Hi -- If I am running Aquamacs in "show buffers in new frames" mode, I
have two questions:

1. How can I force to "visit" (open) a file in the same frame for the
cases where I want to do that?

2. If I have multiple buffers in the same frame (e.g., a file, a dired
buffer, and a scratch buffer) and I issue a "switch-to-buffer" command,
how can I force that switch to be within the same frame rather than making
a new frame?

-- pr

Paul Rathouz, Assoc. Professor of Biostatistics           ph 773-834-1970
Dept. of Health Studies, Rm. W-264                       fax 773-702-1979
University of Chicago                               prathouz at uchicago.edu
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 2007
Chicago, IL 60637