[OS X Emacs] Placement of Frames in Spaces

prathouz at uchicago.edu prathouz at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 22 16:12:25 EDT 2010

Hi -- I just upgraded to Aquamacs 2.0 and am running in
"one-frame-one-buffer" mode.  I am also running Spaces (in OSX 10.6). When
I open a new file from Finder (e.g. a .txt or a .tex file, which will open
for me in Aquamacs), it does not open in the current "Spaces" window, but
rather in the one where there are existing Aquamacs windows. Is there a
way to set this up so that new files opened from the Finder open in a new
frame in the current Spaces window?  Other applications (e.g. Terminal,
Skim, Firefox) do this. -- pr

Paul Rathouz, Assoc. Professor of Biostatistics           ph 773-834-1970
Dept. of Health Studies, Rm. W-264                       fax 773-702-1979
University of Chicago                               prathouz at uchicago.edu
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 2007
Chicago, IL 60637