[OS X Emacs] "with-current-buffer" issues

James Harkins jamshark70 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:45:01 EDT 2010

On 6/25/10 10:57 AM, David Reitter wrote:
> Ah, so we need to fix that in the 1.x series as well. The patch is
> below. Please let me know if it works well.

Unfortunately, it didn't fix it (but it seems not to have done any harm
either).

Actually, there are possibly some issues in the way sclang-mode maps
buffers onto document objects. Currently it's done by integer ID, and
there are likely to be cases where an ID is present when there shouldn't
be one. That seems to be a bigger issue than they can fix it quickly,
and my Lisp knowledge is next to nothing.

But I still think there's some funny interaction -- I just retested in
standard Emacs on Linux, no problem.

Anyway, thanks for the help!
James

--