[OS X Emacs] Can't Make Doc-View Work

John Mark Swafford johnmarksuave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:00:11 EST 2010

I've been struggling with Doc-View mode and getting it to open and .pdf or
.dvi file appropriately. I'm running OS X 10.5 with Carbon Emacs 23.1.90. I
can open .dvi and .pdf files, but all I see is the image's code. I don't get
any errors. I turned on the debugger just in case, but since I'm not getting
any errors, it doesn't really help. I've been Googling around and I haven't
found anything that's been able to solve my problem. If anyone has a
suggestion or solution, I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Kind Regards,
John Mark