[OS X Emacs] Zenburn Theme based on Custom Themes

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Mar 19 19:43:27 EDT 2010

Am 19.03.2010 um 19:17 schrieb Kao Felix:

> I was having a hard time trying to get the zenburn color theme, wich
> I like very much, working on Aquamacs.

The idea of light text on dark background was abolished 25 years ago
when DEC started to produce the vt220 terminal. Vt320 was a bit
better, coming in amber instead of green.

Obviously in a capitalistic society progress returns to where it once
started. Because re-inventing the wheel with CAD is much cheaper and
more economical with a guarantee of bigger profits then inventing it
the first time.

--
Greetings

   Pete