[OS X Emacs] Zenburn Theme based on Custom Themes

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 20:34:43 EDT 2010

On Mar 19, 2010, at 8:43 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 19.03.2010 um 19:17 schrieb Kao Felix:
>
>> I was having a hard time trying to get the zenburn color theme, wich I like very much, working on Aquamacs.
>
> The idea of light text on dark background was abolished 25 years ago when DEC started to produce the vt220 terminal. Vt320 was a bit better, coming in amber instead of green.

I don't really think it is that clear cut as you say it is. A lot of people think dark backgrounds are better for long hours using computers and there is some research to back them up.

I personally like a lot "espresso libre" theme on textmate, maybe I can convince Kao to make a conversion utility from textmate to emacs themes.

--
Leonardo Santagada
santagada at gmail.com