[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.0 released

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon May 10 01:14:33 EDT 2010

Aquamacs is the Emacs that Mac users love.

Aquamacs Version 2.0 is based on Cocoa, GNU Emacs 23 and provides Unicode editing and features improved Python, Ruby, ESS, and LaTeX support and sports a significantly improved user interface.

The download and a change log are available at

http://aquamacs.org/download.shtml

Direct download link: http://aquamacs.org/download-release.shtml
The source code is available from our Git repository (see homepage).

Thanks to all users and hackers on this list for your support.  We appreciate your bug reports, success stories, ideas and code.  See you on the aquamacs-devel mailing list!

NB: I will maintain the Aquamacs 1.x release series for the new future as a reliable alternative.