[OS X Emacs] can't save color themes in aquamacs

M A markoilcan at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:14:20 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Ted gao <geneware at gmail.com> wrote:
> another good thing to do is to change the width of the indentation, toggle between 4 spaces or 8 spaces, I didn't find out how to do that either.

c-basic-offset controls indentation amount, M-x customize-variable
<RET> c-basic-offset

If you want to get an idea of all the things you can customize look
under the menu item
Options>Customize Aquamacs>Browse customization groups.
There you can choose a category, subcategory, etc (e.g. Programming>Languages>C)
and find everything you can change.

Mark A